On a cold winter night there is nothing I love more than soup. If you have any good soup recipes please post them here. I would love to hear one good soup recipe from all of you. Some people do not prefer soup but that is ok. And what is wonderful with my soup is Alona's bread recipe. I love to soak or use the breadsticks as my spoon. Here is one that I happen to find on a blog that I just tried and I loved. What is funny about posting this now is I am going to get all of these good soup recipes just when it warms up here in South Carolina. But that is fine we can always use them next year.
Chicken Noodle Soup:
(to make it easier I throw it all in the crockpot around noon and let cook on high for 5 hours)
3-4 boneless chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups sliced carrots
1 cup sliced celery
1 small onion chopped
2 cans hot water
lots of salt and pepper to taste
Let simmer in crockpot (or boil all ingredients and add to 6 cups chicken stock) until tender. If soup looks dry add some milk or water-more salt and pepper
Add 4 cups cooked egg noodles- I prefer Country Pasta brand (like homemade)
ENJOY!
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment