My sister Mariah gave me this little quiz to take so I thought I would give it a go. Hey, this is one more thing to put on my blog.
His name: Boyd William Campbell
How long have you been married?: 19 years (this year we will celebrate 20)
How long did you date?:4 1/2 months, that's first date to wedding day
How old is he?: 43 (but he tells me everyday that he looks 29)
Who eats more?: Definitely Boyd. Even when people see him eat they just can't believe how much he puts away. We went out with some friends to eat and they even told Boyd to stop. I guess I am just used to it.
Who said "I love you" first?: Boyd, he would always say "I think I am falling in love". Then he got brave enough to say the real thing "I love you".
Who is taller?: My dream height 6' 2"
Who sings better? : It would be me for sure. Boyd tries ;)
Who is smarter? : Thankfully Boyd. Like my boys always say though we are a good match because he is smart and I have the common sense. So we make a good match.
Whose temper is worse? Boyd (enough said)
Who does the laundry? : ME !! Boyd's Mom did tell me the day we got married that Boyd does know how to do laundry. I am still waiting to see if she is right.
Who does the dishes? : Mostly me, but he'll help out a lot. Especially if I just ask him. He'll jump right in and help.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? : What ? I guess I do.
Who pays the bills? : He does, but I used to do it. It drove me crazy when I was pregnant and had young ones to keep up on it. I told me that I am ready to take it back.
Who mows the lawn? : Boyd and the boys (mostly Boyd)
Who cooks dinner? : ME !! One time he cooked for me and it took so long I was starving to death
Who drives when you are together? : Most of the time Boyd
Who is more stubborn? : Boyd but I know he would say me
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? : me
Whose parents do you see the most? : either one we live so far away. :(
Who proposed? : Boyd proposed to me right on temple square in front of the Salt Lake City Temple. When he knelt down on his knees I looked up and there was the temple right behind him. He didn't plan it that way it just so happened to work out that way.
Who has more friends? : for sure me
Who has more siblings? : Me!! I have 8 & he has 5
Who wears the pants in the family? : Me, I always say that I live with a lot of pants in my household but I wear the pants in this family. I am kind of proud of it and Boyd doesn't mind ..so it works for us.
I want to hear from you other bloggers about your significant other !! Just copy the questions and let me hear from you. I don't want to point out any names because I want to check all of your blogs and see this there. Have fun!!
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

3 comments:
This brought back so many memories! Keep dancing!!!!
I enjoyed reading about Boyd. I may copy this myself! I read your mom's blog and it's great. When do I get to be listed as a favorite blog? (LOL)
Laresa, I love your blog! Thanks for the fun idea. Will you post the chicken noodle recipe you were telling me about. Sounds so good on this rainy, windy day.
Post a Comment