Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Zachary and Nate, both my seniors applied for BYU. Yesterday we heard from BYU and Nate got accepted and Zachary is in the "hold" pile. For Zachary it means that he will find out on March 15th. Zachary plans on going on his two year mission right after high school. So if he doesn't get into BYU then he still has a plan. He will be processing his papers in May and we will keep you posted where he is going. When Zac gets accepted to BYU he will just get a deferment. That way he can start school right when he comes back from his mission.
I can't believe I will have two boys that are going to be leaving about August. I will only have 4 boys at home. It doesn't seem possible or that I am even old enough. But I am excited for this new adventure of our life. I am proud of all of my boys but especially my seniors who have worked so hard ! Way to go Zac and Nate !

4 comments:

Valencia said...

I know you must be so proud. You have such great boys. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for Zac - he'll get in. What great plans await him after graduation. He is such a fine young man.

Christy Peake said...

Congrats guys. Laresa, you must be busting. It's a proud mama moment!!

Don and Kelley said...

Congrats guys!!!! That is so awesome! Laresa you must be so proud!!!!

Anonymous said...

One thing's for sure...life is ALWAYS changing. I remember when my son was learning to walk just like it was yesterday. When he was in high school, he announced that he wanted to go to BYU Hawaii, and I said "No way, Jose!" I couldn't imagine being so far away from him for such a long period of time (a whole semester). Since then, he's been in Mexico for two years and is just about to graduate from Coastal Carolina.

The point of all this is to say that one day they're babies, and the next day (or so it seems) they're grown and gone. Enjoy them now; they're both find young men.