The other day when I was helping Samuel with his homework I noticed out of the corner of my eye these sweet boys. When there quiet I worry because that usually means trouble. But I had to take a picture because it was priceless. Jeremy is really taking off with his reading and he is teaching Luke how to read. Luke would try and repeat every word that Jeremy would say it was so cute. Just this week I was having a hard time thinking how neglected Luke gets. Sometimes I call him the orphan child because I don't know what he is wearing, if had breakfast or not, and when he falls asleep at night. I am so glad I captured this picture because he is not neglected he is just learning and growing with his brothers.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago


4 comments:
What a priceless picture I love it.
This is so cute! Love the glasses!
How cute!!! Orphan child? He has all those brothers keeping up with him. You never see him without one of the others attached to him!
I think it is great.
These pictures are so tender!
Post a Comment