I love to blog and I am glad my sister talked me into blogging. But what I didn't realize is that I would find so many friends from my past. I have contacted people or they have contacted me. I came across my roommates blog and I got to talk to her the other day on the phone. (we were there in 1988, 20 years ago). It seemed like when we talked no time had past. It was amazing. So many memories flooded through my mind as we talked on the phone. She meet her husband Don at Ricks College and so I knew him too. I hope you are laughing that I am putting all of these wonderful pictures of us on the internet. Also, please tell Don that I still love a practical joke, so watch out. I miss us laughing together. You taught me so much in College you will never know. It was great catching up! I am glad I found a lost friend through blogging.
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard!!! I can't wait for Don to come home from the fireside he is at with the boys. He is going to crack up!!!!! I am so glad we talked! You are one awesome lady! After all these years I am glad we are still friends!
Kelley, I am so glad that you are laughing. I was nervous to do this because it didn't really mean anything to anyone else. But I just knew I had to put this on my blog.
o.k. can I just say, I have really bad hair!!!!! What was I thinking? Even funnier, Don has hair! Oh my gosh!
Your hair what about my hair. My boys think it is so ugly.
The hair is BIG. I'm laughing because I went through those days too. While you were in college, I was already busy being a mother (being, uh, a bit older), so my hair was big and curly and sort of salt and pepper. My husband would kid me and say it looked like a Brillo pad...at least I think he was kidding.
Post a Comment