Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tribute to the late LDS President Hinckley

So many of you have written beautiful tributes on your blog about Pres. Hinckley. Our family was deeply saddened as we heard the news.
We are huge Glenn Beck fans in our house. Whatever you think of Glenn Beck listen to this tribute it is just beautiful. For those of you who don't know Glenn Beck he has a radio show and talk show on CNN. Glen Beck's story is also wonderful in how he was converted to the gospel. He has come so far and I know from watching him in the past he always said that Pres. Hinckley was his hero. Maybe that is why I like this tribute so much.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

That was so touching! Thank you for sharing. I will miss our prophet so much :)

Talena said...

Laresa, that was too cool, thanks for posting that. I love your blog.

Christy Peake said...

We do think alike! I loved this video - I cried through the whole thing.