Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I am a true romantic. I love a good romantic movie. A movie that will make me sigh, cry, and wish for a happily ever after. I realized twenty years ago that I didn't marry a romantic. Boyd and I are complete opposites. He is the type that says " I told you the day that I married you I love you and if it changes I will let you know". We both realize that we are opposites so I think we have realized we have to compromise.
Now I have found what is truly romantic to me is

When Boyd tucks the boys in bed at night
When he does the dishes for me without asking
When he calls on the phone just to say "Hi"
When he gets excited for me in everything I do
When he tries hard to do tasks that he doesn't know how to do
When he watches those "chick" flicks with me
When he cares about what I am doing
When he puts on a certain aftershave because he knows I hate cologne
When he tries to dance with me (I love to dance)
When Boyd cleans up the throw-up (never have done that in all these years)
When he listens
When he supports me in my calling and just doesn't ask questions
When I lay in bed asleep at night and he comes and tucks me in..
Boyd you probably think I am asleep but I know that you are taking
care of me. Thanks for caring!

1 comments:

Connie said...

Oh My Goodness, How sweet is this!!! Happy Valentine's Day!