As many of you have heard my computer did crash. I have been without the internet for about a week and a half. Boyd of course is going crazy because he can't fix it. And being the computer genius that he is that makes me nervous. I think he has finally decided to go buy a new computer and then work on restoring our hard drive. Hopefully we get all of our stuff restored quickly. Nate is home from school today so I am using his laptop (we have wireless internet). At night there is such a long line to get to his computer that it is not worth it to get on the internet. Zachary for some reason can't connect to the internet on his computer. So our whole family is using Nate's. As far as Kristi's tagging me I did this last year so you can just click on my link, 7 things about me, and look it up there.
Now as far as my title for this entry. What I have realized in not having a computer is that I am addicted to the internet. Everybody has their addictions! What is your addiction? What I have learned is that I needed that fix in the morning. That is the first thing I would do after the boys went to school. I would walk past the computer everyday just thinking maybe it would magically repair itself. I learned so much about myself during this last week. I am not saying my computer time is bad I am saying that I need to do it in moderation. I love Valencia's idea of setting a timer and when it goes off you are done. I find I do great things on the internet but then I do a lot of idle things. Look at things that are not important. This week has been a big learning experience for me. Now the real test will be when I get my computer back what will I do.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

1 comments:
Right...what did we do before... we used the phone and went to the library! You'll have to read my post about Addictions! See ya at the play!
Post a Comment