Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Opening Night

The above picture of me is in my first costume change, I am Lilly Mae Elam. And the other two ladies are my friends of Oklahoma. :)
Last Thursday was opening night and boy was it wonderful. I wasn't even nervous at all I was having the time of my life. What was so great is to see all of our hard work, patience and dedication paid off. I have made some amazing friends through this experience. It has truly been an awesome experience. Everything that I anticipated and then some. One of the ladies in the play said to me "when it is all over with on Sunday and we will go back to our realities we will be different people because of what we have learned." Boy, do I feel like that is true. The best part came Saturday night when Boyd came and saw me with Alex. Boyd had a little tear in his eye after the perfomance and said it was so great. He also said he was just in awe of me. :) Wow! That made my night!
We finish this weekend and I will always remember the wonderful time I had being with such wonderful people.
I hope to post some more pictures. Also, this week in the Chronicle should be our review. I don't know what day that should come out. But I am sure I will blog about it.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Jayne and I have plans to attend Friday night's performance! Looking forward to it!

Don and Kelley said...

That is awesome! Good for you. I can't wait to see more pictures!

*HIS, HERS & OURS * said...

YOU'RE A ROCKING RELIEF SOCIETY
PRESIDENT!!!! GO GIRL!!

Valencia said...

You are amazing! Truly amazing!