Great photos and slideshow! I really wish I could have gone and I hear you did such an awesome job! You are such an inspriration and I admire you so, Laresa. The timing was tough with the prom and I had company all weekend this past weekend. Thanks for sharing the slideshow and what I missed. You're amazing! P.S. When do you leave for BYU Women's Conference? Hope to see you before you go.
Thanks for sharing these pictures AND the music. I didn't remember that "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" was from Oklahoma, and when I heard it, it brought back tons of memories of singing it to my children as I awakened them in the mornings. They weren't quite as enthusiastic about it was I was!
Our family is made of 6 boys and one daughter-in-law. We are a crazy family! But we have fun. We are all different in so many ways but what brings us together is our craziness.
3 comments:
These are great pictures! I thoroughly enjoyed the play. You were fabulous!
Great photos and slideshow! I really wish I could have gone and I hear you did such an awesome job! You are such an inspriration and I admire you so, Laresa. The timing was tough with the prom and I had company all weekend this past weekend. Thanks for sharing the slideshow and what I missed. You're amazing! P.S. When do you leave for BYU Women's Conference? Hope to see you before you go.
Thanks for sharing these pictures AND the music. I didn't remember that "Oh What a Beautiful Morning" was from Oklahoma, and when I heard it, it brought back tons of memories of singing it to my children as I awakened them in the mornings. They weren't quite as enthusiastic about it was I was!
Post a Comment