Friday, November 30, 2007

TAG-A-RAMA... I am it. 7 things about me !



Thanks to my sister Mariah she tagged me and I took one of your tags. :)

1. I love a good musical. Anything with singing in the movie makes me happy.

2. I am still in love with Donny Osmond. He makes my heart flutter everytime I see him sing.

3. I was on a t.v. commerical when I was a little girl and I said "Hello Utah". Along with all of my other sisters.

4. I love when people say my name. I don't like when someone says "Hi", I love it when they say "Hi Laresa". It makes my day.

5. About once a month I laugh so hard I cry until I get really sick of laughing. It is so bad sometimes that Boyd has to just leave me in the room to let it all out. (I tell him it is better than me crying)

6. I once kissed 12 guys in one night. :) (we will save this story for another post)

7. Deep inside I am a "Guys-Girl", meaning I love to talk to guys and be around the boys. Don't get me wrong I love a good sister or girl talk. But I have to say I favor the guys. I guess that is why the Lord blessed me with 6 wonderful boys.

So there you have it. Seven interesting facts you probably didn't know about me. So now I am going to tag the following people.... Valencia, Cindy, and Erika.

2 comments:

Valencia said...

You are so amazing, Laresa!

Jayne said...

I want to hear about the 12 guys in one night!