Monday, December 10, 2007

The Fall Leaves Are All Around Us

Luke had so much fun!We had fun trying to rake up all of the leaves. We still aren't done but we have a really big yard with lots of trees. So every fall we prepare our self for lots of cleanup.
Samuel was a very hard worker! I think about all of my relatives in Utah shoveling snow we don't have snow but we have lots of leaves.
Jeremy loved to run and jump in the leaves. He loved being buried in it too. I don't think Jeremy wants to pick up the rest of the leaves because he comes home from school and just plays in them. When we put Jeremy in the garbage can to push down the leaves Nate was trying to hold on to him but he fell and the whole garbage can fell over. I thought he was hurt but he was laughing so hard. I think he loved it.

0 comments: