Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas

The traditions of Christmas are my favorite. On Christmas Eve we get to open pajamas and then model them for the camera. Luke was so excited to get spiderman pajamas. He went and got his mask and then put it on with his pajamas. Some people might find it a little strange but I love spiderman so it is just fine with me. The older boys got shirts that had silly sayings on them. Nate's said "Cereal Killer" and then Zachary's said "Procrastinators unite tomorrow". We all laughed and had a good time. I didn't think it was funny that Boyd bought me a T-shirt that said "Drama Queen". I AM NOT A DRAMA QUEEN !! Nate asked me if I was trying to proof my point by screaming that to them. I guess I am the Queen of this castle. I guess it is o.k. that Drama is in front of it.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I wouldn't be too offended by being called a drama queen. As you said, you are the queen of the Campbell Castle, and to a bunch of guys who are generally low-key and "macho" in the emotional area, most women probably seem a little dramatic.

campbell said...

Thank you Jayne. I couldn't have said it better myself.