Alex is up above in his starter jacket. Not every meet he gets to wear this jacket, he has to wrestle to get the number one spot on his team. Some of the meets this year he has started. He has already been to one state qualifier match and won a spot at state at the end of the season. Every match he learns a lot. This is one sport I am still trying to understand the rules. I just know it is the hardest sport to watch your son play because it just looks like they are in so much pain. The best part about this picture is that Alex got his haircut really short right after this picture. I will post one of those later.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago


1 comments:
Hey Laresa! Wrestling is tough....I used to be a trainer for the team in high school. You just have to learn to look through your fingers that are held over your eyes!
Michelle Bass!!!!
Post a Comment