
On Christmas Morning our tradition is to get up and drink our orange juice before opening presents. On Christmas Eve night as Boyd and I were getting ready we realized that we didn't have any orange juice in the house. I was so sad. I didn't want to break tradition. So Boyd and I drove to the nearest gas station in which was just about to close and we bought some tropicana orange juice. I was so grateful Boyd did that for me. Traditions are a big part of our family and they may be simple but they are important. They boys drank their orange juice in one big gulp and then we opened presents. But Boyd's pictures sums it up best of how we all felt Christmas day. He fell asleep with all this noise around him of the boys playing. Maybe this will be Boyd's new tradition.
4 comments:
I love all the traditions too! Your pictures are great. And just for the record...I think you are the drama queen. ;-)
Maybe I am a Drama Queen. I guess that it better than being called something else. ;)
Awwh, thank you! Your pics are adorable too! I like your shirt!! We have like 2 feet of snow up here and it's starting to annoy me, but I still like it. We had a really great first Christmas, we are so blessed! I hope all is well with you and the boys!
This is a great tradition! One of my heroes, Stephen Covey, said that in relationships little things are the big things, and I'm so impressed that Boyd actually went out late in the evening to get the orange juice.
Post a Comment