Jeremy my little skeleton
Samuel my wizard or some people called him Gandolf
Alex is always something to do with Texas. He is Mack Brown the Texas Longhorns Coach, if only he made the salary of the coach we would love it.
Zachary dressed up as a tourist. I guess your never to old to dress up. Zachary reminded me that next Halloween he will not be here. We had a fun time Halloween Night. We went to our church for trunk or treat and had a little carnival with games and hot dogs. Then we all gathered for some fun outside as all the kids went trick or treating trunk to trunk. I am so sad I didn't get a picture of myself but I went as "smarties pants". I had smarties all over my pants. The slide show is just a highlight of all of the great costumes I saw that evening. Some of them I totally missed. But there is always next year.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Laresa, It looks like you had a lot of fun this Halloween. That is weird to think that Zac will be gone next year.
So do you know yet if you are going to Breana's?
I have loved checking out everyone's blogs recently with all the Halloween pictures. It's so fun!! Eli I'm sure will keep us talking about Halloween until it rolls around next year!
Post a Comment