Boyd and Laresa in 1988
On November 19th, 1988 Boyd and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple. What a day that was for us. It was so exciting. I was the oldest and the first one to get married out of my family. All of my sisters and one brother met me at the temple after I got married and that meant the world to me. It was a cold winter day in Salt Lake City. The Santa Claus parade had just ended right there at Temple Square when he got out of the temple. We got married at 9:10 and I will never forget that time. It was the Saturday before Thanksgiving. Then we had a luncheon with our family and friends at Boyd's church and then we went to our reception at our stake center from 7-9. We went to a cabin in Ogden for our honeymoon and then we joined my family for Thanksgiving in Zarahelma in another cabin.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

3 comments:
cute pictures!!
Happy Belated Anniversary! Ya'll look the same!!! How'd you do that??? Ya'll look so good!!! Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a great time in Tennessee.
Great pictures! Nice hair. November 19th is a splendid day to get married; it's my son's birthday. It's also the day that he proposed to his future wife.
Post a Comment