Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The life of the youngest Luke

Oh to be young again! I thought it would fun to post some pictures of what life is like for Luke. First of all he loves using his brothers stuff. Samuel made this helmet at cub scout camp this summer and I don't think Samuel ever even wore it. But as you can see Luke loves it.

If Mom won't fix dinner, fix it yourself. I found him one day with his bicycle helmet on, had himself some peaches, pulled the chair out of the office and had Daddy's shirt on. It didn't matter what else was going on around here. This day was actually a very busy Saturday and we were all running around.

It doesn't matter where you sleep when you are young as long as you're comfortable. The house was quiet one afternoon and that is never a good sign. I found him on my laundry pile with his fake glasses on sound asleep.

Luke always has a red mustache from all of the punch he loves to drink. He is always saying "Juice, Mama. I did finally decide to swtich to suger-free.

So basically if I had a day like Luke's I would drink juice all day long, fall asleep wherever I wanted too, eat anything, anytime, and wear other peoples things. Oh to be young again....

3 comments:

meleah said...

Luke looks like he keeps going and going and going. I bet there is never a dull moment with him around.

Mariah said...

Those pictures are hilarious. Glad your 'grand finale' is still going strong!

Valencia said...

I love it!!! You go, Luke! Wish I could be young again, too, sometimes.