As I reflect on Mothers Day I am always grateful for the wonderful Mother I have in my life. I owe my Mother so much. She is a blessing in my life. In trying to raise a family of six boys I don't know how she raised all 9 of us. She is truly a Saint. I am so grateful for the things that she taught us growing up. I am grateful for her testimony and her love of learning the gospel. She always says she wishes she could give us more. But she has already given me more than money could buy and that is for teaching me about how to gain a testimony and listen to the spirit. With out my Mom I don't know who I would be today. I do know that I wouldn't be happy.
I love you Mom !!
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

1 comments:
Thank you. You made my day. But you are a much better mother than I ever was. Thanks for making me a mother!
Post a Comment