Friday, October 19, 2007

Wedding Fairy

My friend Brittany Parrott had her wedding shower and I dressed up as the wedding fairy and I gave some wedding advice. It was all different advice from finances, laundry and snoring. Then I told some stories of when she was a little girl. ( I got some stories from her mom). I told her that I was friends with the tooth fairy and she told me some good stories about Brittany. I tried to relate her stories of when she was a little girl to her marriage and her children. You know what goes around comes around. I think everyone had a good time. I had so much fun doing it. I loved making people laugh.



4 comments:

Jack and Erika said...

It looks like y'all had such a blast! I'm so happy for her, I wish I could've been there!!

meleah said...

Laresa, you are so crazy!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love to talk with you because you make me laugh. You are a fun person to be around and you lift the dark clouds away. I saw these pictures and I could picture you doing this in my head. You crazy woman!!

Jayne said...

This was probably one of the most memorable wedding showers I've ever attended, and I think the visit from the fairy was what put it "over the top."