
I can't believe that we now have a cat. A couple of weeks ago we found her in our back yard and she was just about 3 months old a little kitten. The boys begged and pleaded with me to keep the cat. Boyd went and checked to see what the sex of the cat was and it is a girl. I told them in that case she can stay. Jeremy ended up naming the cat "Pearl" and we thought it was so cute because it was a black cat. What we didn't notice was the cat had a little white speck right on her neck.... just like a pearl. Jeremy knew what he was doing all along. She is mostly an outside cat. But every once in awhile somebody brings her in the house. Luke loves her the most. Once again I was out voted by the "BLUES".

3 comments:
Cute cat. My kids ask me almost everyday if we can get a cat.
BTW-I like her name. That is the name of Stacy Bubert's little girl. (She is now married)
Laresa! Cute cat! I was showing Jack your blog... he wants a cat, but I am super allergic! Hope all is well!
Love,
Erika
Laresa, I keep checking your blog for a new post...I want more!! JK
Post a Comment