Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Fourth Son

Samuel and Mom
It is amazing when you have four boys they are all so different. Samuel is so quiet but has so much knowledge going on inside his brain. If I were describe Samuel in a few words it would be loving, kind, considerate of others. He always is worried about others and what they are doing. Samuel has had a lot happen to him over his short lifespan but it is amazing that he is more worried about others then himself. Everyday I learn something from Samuel.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

One of the things I'm enjoying about your blog is that I'm getting to know your sons a little better. I already know Zach and Nate from Sunday school, but the longer ones are now becoming more real to me. Does that make sense? They're people with personalities, not just the boys who sit with you and Boyd on Sundays.

I think it's great that you've taken the time to write something specific about each of them. Even as old as my children are, they still enjoy reading about themselves (as long as it's good).

My mother died seven years ago, and my sister and I were recently discussing how powerful a mother's words can be. They can make you soar (and try to "do hard things") or cut you to the core. Fortunately, I had a great mother who knew the importance of kind and loving words.

Jayne said...

Correction: I meant to say "younger" ones, not "longer" ones. Ugh. I hate making mistakes like that.