I copied this word for word from my sister blog. I am leaving tomorrow morning to Utah and I didn't have time to think of the right words but I couldn't have said it better than Mariah.
We've been holding our breath all day & evening waiting for the word. Believing in the meantime that our prayers would call down the powers of Heaven. This is the power of miracles. My mom's tumor is gone. It was not lymphoma. From what the doctor could tell, her optic nerve was not damaged & it relaxed back into place once the intruder was gone. For all intensive purposes, it is the happiest outcome we could have hoped for. In the doctor's words it is a mystery to him how a tumor that size did not damage her sight.
There are still miles to go before she is back to normal & we'll now be praying for an obstacle free & full recovery. Please join us in this effort once again.
And don't forget to keep on believing.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

5 comments:
I just read your mom's blog, I am so happy for you guys. It sounds like things went great. I was thinking of your family all yesterday! Here's to a speedy and healthy recovery!!!
It is so amazing to see how much the Lord blesses us - both in delivering us from our trials and in helping us pass through them. I'm so glad to hear your mom's procedure went well, and that you will get to spend some time with her. Have a great visit, and know you've got many people that love you and your family praying for you all! Merry Christmas!
I will tell you how the tumor didnt affect her vision....Her amazing faith and strenght. YOUR amazing faith and strength. Your sisters and everyone who has been fasting and praying for your mom! Faith, prayer, fasting, and blessings cause miracles! Im so happy for your Mom that there was no damage. We are all praying for a great recovery for her and praying for you as well!
Happy Christmas and Be Safe! I hope you find everything well and have a great visit.
Miracle of Prayer and Faith. I do believe. Thank you for sharing. Your Mom and family have been in our prayers.
Have a safe trip and a very Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment