When I was getting my boys ready for school this morning Samuel said to me "Mom I wish I had enough Faith that I could stop time and then it would freeze and then we wouldn't be late for school". I thought that was so profound and funny at the same time. Wouldn't it be great to stop time. I thought also of times in my life when I have had great amounts of Faith. I remember when I was a teenager and watching my Mom go through a difficult birth. One in which she lost the baby and it was still born. A couple of years later she got pregnant again. I thought how could she do this again. What if this child is gone too? She did have a healthly baby boy. All along having the greatest amount of Faith that anyone could have she got through some difficult times. I remember what an example she was to me so that I could gain my own Faith. Then life goes on and someitmes it gets stronger and sometimes it is tested. I know that as we go through trials our Faith will get stronger if we lean and listen to Heavenly Father. I want to freeze time but I know that I would never learn. Isn't that what life is all about it learning.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

1 comments:
xoxoxoxo ((((hugs)))) you are so much your Mother's daughter!!!
Thanks for being so inspiring and such a good example.
Post a Comment