I love Halloween and I love to dress up. We had a lot of fun this year.Samuel dressed up as a hunter which was really Brother Swails his scout leader who loves to go hunting. Then Jeremy and Luke were pirates.
Thanks to Christy for the costumes. Instead of having to sew costumes for
my boys this year I got to sew a costume for me.
I was Little Miss Muffet and Boyd was a Spider.
I dressed up for my preschool. My two-year olds loved
it. We had just done a unit on Miss Muffet. My nice friend
Christy again saved the day and embodried the spider that
is on my dress. Other than that I sewed the whole
costume. I have an old sewing machine that a friend
gave me and it worked but Boyd could tell how frustrated
I was with the whole thing. I think in a few weeks I
will be getting a new sewing machine. (the one that he
promised me 6 month ago) I do miss sewing. I don't know
when I will find the time. But maybe it will be easier now
that my boys are older.
I guess Miss Muffet wasn't frightened away. Everybody thought
it was so funny at the ward party that Boyd hugged me
with all of his arms. Somebody took a picture of us.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago


2 comments:
I love it!!!! How cute!
I believe you have to be the funniest and cutest family we know!
Boyd kept running around saying "I'm all arms" Corny but hilarious!
Post a Comment