

I just can't believe that 20 years on Nov. 19th I was married in the Salt Lake Temple. It seems like it has gone by so fast at yet it seems like just yesterday I met Boyd. It was right on the temple grounds in Salt Lake City that he proposed to me. The day we got married was a very cold day. In fact we took pictures after the temple ceremony and I was frozen by the time I went to the wedding breakfast. I have so many great memories of that day. It was perfect I felt like Cinderella. I still feel like Cinderella except now I have lots of children running around, am sitting here in a stained sweatshirt, and my handsome prince is somewhere in this house. Look at what 20 years have done to us! It is amazing that I have now lived with someone longer than I have lived with my parents. Boyd knows me better than anyone else. Sometimes I don't give him the credit he deserves and I think he doesn't know me but secretly he really does care alot about me. In fact just this year I told him that I wanted to be Laresa Johnson Campbell. I want to sign everything as Laresa J. Campbell. He changed our credit cards and when he ordered new checks that is the name that is on there now. Also, on Saturday we went to pick up my new sewing machine that he has been promising me for 6 months now. When we got there he bought me a case to go with it and said "Happy Anniversary". I was so excited I could of screamed. I love to sew and I just haven't had the time the last 10 years with all of my little ones. Now that my kids are older hopefully I will sew more. When we were at the store buying the stuff and he wished me "Happy Annivesary". Boyd said that he wanted to buy one more thing for him. It was a egg microwave thing that only cost $1.99 and he threw it up on the cash register and I said to him "Happy Anniversary". Boyd laughed and so did the sales lady. Of course I was just kidding but it made me think.. Boyd would buy the world for me if he had the money he just wants me to be happy. And he has made me the happiest person the last 20 years. Here is to many, many more years of happiness together!!
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

9 comments:
Happy Anniversary!You guys bring joy to our ward and I don't think it would be the same without you and the boys. By the way, Luke did a great job on Sunday!
Happy Anniversary!
Hahahaha...Boyd looks the same, glad to see your hair has tamed down...I remember those times well...the bigger the hair the better. Wishing you the BEST Anniversary ever!!!!
Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you had a great day celebrating. I also hope that Boyd surprised you with airline tickets to Utah at Christmastime. :)
Congrats!!!! How exciting!
Happy Anniversary! Love that hair. It looks exactly like mine did 20 years ago.
You and Boyd share that day with the birth of my son Paul who turned 25 Wednesday.
Happy Anniversary Love birds!!!
What a cute story Laresa. I'm glad you had a fun anniversary.
You know, I just went back to re-read this post and noticed how much Nate looks like you in that first picture - wow! I guess I never noticed because you have more hair :)
Post a Comment