Sunday, October 19, 2008



I just saw the best movie this weekend and I just had to write about it on my blog. I don't go out to the movies often. But when I find a good movie that has good values and morals I will support it because I believe that we need to support this kind of movie. I am so glad someone else recommended it to me. It has a very powerful message. This is a Christian based message that will touch everyone. Watch the previews.

4 comments:

Mariah said...

I'm so glad you liked it. It leaves you with so much to think about. I will forever be impacted by it.

Alona said...

Looks like a good one.

Jayne said...

When I went to visit my daughter Carrie a couple of weeks ago, I babysat so that she and her husband could see this movie. She LOVED it. She told me that she had heard (read) that Kirk Cameron believed so much in the principles being portrayed that he had vowed to never kiss another woman (even on the silver screen) except for his wife. In the movie itself, his real life wife is the one he's kissing. Nice, huh?

Valencia said...

Love the costumes -- you go girl! You're so talented! I want to see this movie!!!