Saturday, July 5, 2008

Wrightsville Beach Weekend





We had a blast last weekend and went up by Wrightsville Beach and went camping. We stayed and that the KOA camp and loved it. We were in our own little secluded place and no one bothered us. The weather was somewhat perfect. It did get a little hot at night. As you can see from the pictures Nate slept outside. He said that the tent was too hot. We opened the windows in the tent and there was a nice breeze. Also I love to make a clothesline and hang all my towels, etc. from it. I couldn't get my Boy Scouts to help me tie a knot.. so I remembered the days that I learned to tie a knot and I did it myself. Boyd was very impressed he thought one of the boys tied the knot. I love to camp. Most Moms I have found out do not like to camp. My team of all boys do love it that I like to camp and rough it.. so I guess I am in the right family.:)
We loved Wrightsville Beach, NC. We spent the afternoon on Saturday there and then all day Monday there. We didn't get home until late Monday night. Luke could not even get out of the beach. Last time we went to the beach he cried and cried he didn't like the waves. This time he couldn't get enough. It is just so nice my family is getting so big and independent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and your family had lots of fun and made lots of good memories.

Connie said...

You are a better woman than I am!!!
Glad you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

roughing it to me is a hotel room with a double bed for my entire family. You go girl!