As I am thinking about what the boys need for school all of the sudden it dawned on me.
I will have
Just ONE in Preschool-Luke
Just ONE in Elementary- Jeremy
Just ONE in Middle School-Samuel
Just ONE in High School-Alex
Just ONE in College- Nate
Just ONE on a Mission- Zachary
This was so cool to me that I thought I would share it with you. I didn't even plan it that way.. I just am so amazed. I can say I have just ONE in every school.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago

7 comments:
WHAT?? Samuel is in middle school? That's pretty cool!!!
That is pretty cool.
Awesome family photo! I loved your "just one" comments.
What I'm amazed about is your amazing family and your consistently cool, calm, and collected demeanor.
When does Zachary leave?
I have you fooled Jayne about the cool, calm part. :)
Zachary leaves Sept. 17th. I get him for a little while longer.
And you'll have just one minute of peace and quiet during the day!
Nice family picture.
Post a Comment