Here are a few highlights from last week I will be posting graduation pictures later.

Alex got an award at his end of school year wrestling party. He qualified for state qualifier. And at one of his state events he got 1st place.. gold medal.

Jeremy's 1st grade celebration was a hit. He was so excited for a LUAU party. He had a great teacher this year, Ms. Turbyfill and we are so excited for next year.

I turned 40 last week. Another milestone in my life. Everything happened so fast I can't believe that it was even my birthday.
4 comments:
40, huh? I'll be turning 60 this summer and am sitting here at the computer remembering 40 like it was yesterday. In fact, I remember the HR person at the college asking me, "You're 40 now, right?" I was only 38 and highly insulted! Wow, the time has flown by, but my two decades between your age and mine have been eventful and fun.
Happy Birthday!!!!! Girl, you do 40 good!!!! What a week of accomplishments!!! The boys look great. Congrats on everything. I can't wait to see the graduation pictures.
Happy Late Birthday!!!
How did I miss you turning 40? I didn't even get to do something obnoxious like flamingo your yard or something! Hmmmmm.....
Post a Comment