It has been a week since graduation and I can't believe it. Time does go by so fast. My Mom and Dad got to come out to see them graduate and that was such a treat. My Dad is a photographer so all of these wonderful photos were by him. I wanted to post all 200 of the graduation pictures but I just didn't have enough room. Also he took some family pictures that I will be posting later. But the pictures on the side are taken by my Dad. It was great having a personal photographer next to me all weekend long.
The graduation was awesome. It was hot that day but it had a nice breeze that made it a little bit better. Gradaution started at 10:30 and ended just when it got really hot. The speakers were great and conveyed messages that were sweet and to the point. My boys gradauted with Distingushed Honors, Nate was 16 and Zachary 23 in their graduating class of about 250. I am so proud of them. Congrats Zac and Nate.
3 comments:
How exciting!!!!! The pictures are wonderful! Congrats!
Wow, those are great pictures!!! Good job Dad! I like your blue blog and i like all the pictures down the side. lookin' good!
what a proud mama you must be! I have all of this to look forward to this coming school year, starting with Senior pics on the
19th. I love the individual pics of your kids on the side bar. handsome young men!
Post a Comment