Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tacky Day














Remember spirit week at school when you thought it was so fun to dress up? Well, some people thought it was fun. My Alex just entered high school and is loving getting into the spirit of everything around him. I told my husband this is going to be a whole new experience sending Alex through high school. Zac and Nate did everything not to draw attention to themselves and Alex so far has done everything to draw attention to himself. He has had several friends over and had lots of fun running cross country this year (more pictures to follow of that event). One night he had his friends over for some fun before the big football game and a few of them shaved their heads and had a mohawk. I was surprised Alex didn't join on that band wagon. He is an amazing kid that is so full of life! Everybody always asks me how it is now having two out of the house. Well, Alex has made up the difference. He thinks it is great being the oldest of the house and having more conversations with Mom and Dad. It is great getting to know him a little bit better too. Well, when he thinks it is cool to talk to us. We love you Alex and I am looking forward to many great years with you in high school.
He is to a great kid that isn't afraid to be different!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Valencia said...

Alex is such a great kid and so fun to be around. Isn't it funny how you have 6 boys and they're all so very, very different. How fun is that!

Jayne said...

Great pictures. He's probably going to love this special time as the oldest of your crew.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALEX! HE IS THE COOLEST KID EVER! I will adopt him if you ever decide that six it too many!

Alona said...

Everyone loves Alex!

Connie said...

too cute. I would have been too chicken to dress up like that for school!

How are the boys away from home doing?

Anonymous said...

Hah...We allll love Alex....bunches! He cracks me up...:)