Love it! These photographs bring back so many memories. What I particularly like about them is that Elder Campbell looks so happy and so ready to serve.
Our family is made of 6 boys and one daughter-in-law. We are a crazy family! But we have fun. We are all different in so many ways but what brings us together is our craziness.
5 comments:
Love it! These photographs bring back so many memories. What I particularly like about them is that Elder Campbell looks so happy and so ready to serve.
I actually teared up a bit looking at these pics! Congrats Mom and Dad, job well done! PS he looks so handsome!
How exciting for your family!
He looks so happy! Best to Mom and Dad...it's hard to let our children go...
It's so hard to believe he's finally left! And I like to new "do" -
Post a Comment