I know I am way behind in my blogging. I don't think I blogged the whole month of Aug. I just wanted to start again and tell you that Zachary left Monday, Sept. 15th for his mission. It is amazing to me that he is gone. I am feeling every emotion that you can feel as a mother. Sometimes I don't know what to feel. I do know that I am so excited for him and that he will be a great missionary.
Count It All Joy!
11 years ago


2 comments:
HE is so friendly and excited. I know he will make a great missionary. I am glad he was able to talk to my brother Bronson who had served that same mission. It was about 100 years ago but still. I hope that helped him prepare. I know he will do great!
He'll make an awesome missionary!
Post a Comment