Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Jeremy

Jeremiah Ross Campbell was born March 6th, 2001. He was born in Plano, Texas. I remember the night like it was yesterday. I remember I was thinking about going to Relief Society that night for enrichment meeting but I just didn't feel very good. I just wanted to lay down and watch TV. While I watching TV I started having contractions. I didn't think much about it except when I got up my water broke. And it was very clear that my water broke. Then my pains came hard and fast. I guess it was about 8:30 because Boyd told me I should have went to Relief Society then they would have had something to talk about. Zachary who was only 11 at the time was so concerned about me that he said we could all drive to the hospital and then he would watch the kids in the van. We had already arranged for someone to watch the children. But even at a young age Zachary always has watched out for me. At 11:22 p.m. little Jeremy was born into this world. The thing I remember most about him was his good set of lungs. And he wouldn't stop crying. Giving birth after Jeremy was very hard on me I fainted as usual and I lost a lot of blood. It was not a fun night for me. But just seeing something about Jeremy's face made it all worth it.
When we brought Jeremy home from the hospital his brothers immediately fell in love with him. He was a very easy baby. Daddy loved to cuddle with you all night long.
On the day Jeremy was blessed he received a special blessing he was blessed that he would be a peacemaker in his family. I also remember the closing prayer of the meeting because they too said they were very grateful that Jeremy Campbell could be here with us on earth.
Jeremy has been such a joy to watch over the last 7 years. He truly is my angelic child. He really came to earth with some special gifts and talents. If you know Jeremy very well and you talk to him you can tell he has such an older spirit about him. He loves older people too. One of his qualities that he has that I admire is that he is a hard worker. He loves to work out in the yard and help Mom around the house. I call him my little OCD child. He wants things in order and this house has nothing in order. But someday Jeremy we will get it organized. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring for this little guy. I love you Jeremiah Ross Campbell.

7 comments:

Connie said...

Happy Birthday to Jeremy! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jeremy!
I love these pics too!
He is a sweet sweet boy. I loved teaching him in the CTR class.

Christy Peake said...

Sweeeeet pictures!! Happy birthday Jeremy. I had forgotton that Jeremy and Dylan are only a few months apart!

scchesleys said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! He's such a sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! I love how he used to always say You got 2 babies? in such amazement!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this and learning more about your son. for a while, I only knew Zach and Nate, and now I'm finally learning to keep the younger ones straight. About his birth and blessing, isn't it amazing how a mother never forgets those things?

Talena said...

Laresa, that is too cool. I love your blog and I love the colors too--pink background with blue letters---awesome!