Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cherish the little moments


I am trying new things with my blog. So be patient because it might change everyday. I like to try new things until I figure that they work.
This last week was very busy as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. I did have play practice more often and I think our schedule is going to pick up since opening night is April 17th. They did find a musical director and so the show is going on. It is so great to see it put together. The characters start to come alive and we get to try some fun things. It has been great meeting new people and sharing a common love for the theater.
On Saturday Boyd and I went to his annual work party. They always host a big event at a hotel and take pictures. As you see from the pictures the theme was roaring 20's. We didn't dress up but we had a lot of fun. Boyd and I are always so tired when we go but then on the way home we comment how fun it was just for the two of us to talk without all of the boys interrupting us. Times like that I cherish forever!

3 comments:

Valencia said...

So glad you had a fun night out with your sweetheart. I'm looking forward to your play - I know you'll do a great job. Have a great week!

Connie said...

You should have a huge cheering section on April 17th!
How cute would you be dressed in a roaring 20s flapper dress!!!
Maybe next time.

Jack and Erika said...

I wish I was there and could go to your play! OH MY GOSH, Laresa I can't put those books down! I finished the second one yesterday and I'm now starting Eclipse!