
I know it is kind of early to be talking about the pageant that it is in July but the Campbells have some good news. We are going to be in the pagenant. We had to apply in Nov. and we made it and then we were just waiting to see if Boyd could get the time off. Boyd got it off and we are so excited. We will be gone most of July. We will be living in Zions Camp from July 3rd-July 19th. They told us in the acceptance letter that there were 1.752 people that applied and that only about 769 got into the pagenant. A couple of years ago we were there to see it and now we are going to be in it. In fact Luke turned three years old when we watched it the first time. This time he will turn 5 years when we are in it. The youngest your family member can be to be in it is 4 years old. We are so excited. They sent us some instructions to do as a family such as read the Book of Mormon and study Preach my Gospel. We are so excited and ready for the challenge. I have always wanted to be in this production. I had many college friends that were in it. I just never thought as a mother that my little dream would come true. The dates for the pagenant are July 10,11 and July 14-18.
Monday, January 26, 2009
The Palmyra Pageant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Laresa! That is so exciting!!! How fun for all y'all to get to do that! You must be so excited! :)
Oh that is wonderful! It will be a wonderful memory and one of those things that helps your family grow spiritually. TeLene
Laresa-that is so neat! That will be so fun for you and your family!
I am so excited for you! I grew up with the Hill Cumorah pageant, so it's always going to be my favorite. We'll be in SC from June 27th (late) till sometime after the 4th, but I don't think we can make it up to NY while we're there. DON'T LEAVE until after church on the 28th so I can see you!
My family has been bugging me to e-mail you to see if your family was going to go!!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to see you guys there!
Congrats to you all!!
How cool is this for a family adventure!!!!! Congrats to all!
Post a Comment